Preferred start date is August 15, 2013.
Applicants should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, statement of teaching philosophy and library service, graduate transcripts, and three letters of recommendation electronically in PDF format to Stephanie Frost (email@example.com).
- An ALA-accredited master’s degree (by September 2013).
- Evidence of a commitment to information literacy and library instruction.
- Evidence of a broad knowledge of information resources.
- Teaching experience.
- Reference experience in an academic library.
- Knowledge of and interest in exploring emerging technologies to advance and improve research and instruction services.
Colby College is committed to equality and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage inquiries from candidates who will contribute to the cultural and ethnic diversity of our college. Colby College does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ancestry or national origin, or age in employment or in our educational programs. Formore information about the College, please visit our website: www.colby.edu